Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Test Of Faith

We are tested everyday for our faith in God. There are manay different types of tests. For example, standing up for God, having couarge to share the word, or leaving things in God's hands. Lately, it seems as though I've been having to do that more than ever. The first thing I'll mention later. But right now my Mom's dog that lives with my grandparents is really sick. He can't move. He can't see. He won't even drink water. The dog is almost twice my age, (In human years, yes) and I really want the vet to heal him. But I can't do anything. We often don't want toleave things in God's hands, we feel we can "do something" if we take over the situation. But God can do most. I encourage you to leave things in God's hands. And please pray for Andy, the dog.


Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment