Friday, April 29, 2011

Heaven

Andy, the dog, has died. But he's in a better place. I know he's running and maybe playing fetch with Jesus? Anyway, I know I'll see him again and I hope you will too. We have a lot to look forward too in Heaven don't we? The book of Revelations describes it quite clearly, and I can tell you, it will be amazing! Wouldn't it be just such a miracle to just see Heaven? If you could just visit and not worry, not to be sad, just to be purely happy? Purely content? If your having trouble believing Heaven, read this:


You don't just ask any four year old about Heaven and him to practically recite what Revelations says about Heaven. The book really is amazing. I encourage you to read it.


Savannah

4 comments:

  1. Hi. I like your blog. HOw did you get the layout and the font to look like this?? Please answer over on my blog! http://agsdollblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you get that book i want it NOW!!!


    ~CALLIE~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey savannah!! it's rachel... just sayin hi... i haven't been blogging much... lol. i've read this book, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the book please call me Today or Tomorrow that would be great love ya!
    Callie

    ReplyDelete