Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Glorify God In All You Do

It's me again, Savannah.

  You know how we should glorify God in all we do? Well, we should. And everyone, I'm sure, can think of how to do that in everything. But obviously we don't! If you paint, you should paint for God, etc. I'm writing a book, and it doesn't glorify God! Deciding to glorify God can be much harder than actually doing it. Let's take a challenge. Try to glorify God for a day. See how it turns out. Then put that picture on your website. The words say iBelieve, Peace, Love, and faith.


                              Take the challenge!


Savannah

Do YOU glorify him? Or YOURSELF?

2 comments:

  1. call me soon
    love ya
    love the pic of maddi
    send me some pics of your family soon
    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Savannah
      I had forgotton about this blog! I really injoyed Looking at it!
      love ya
      Callie

      Delete